QUIMAGRAS BIO is a biodegradable grease, formulated with selected bases of vegetable origin. It has high adhesion, great resistance to washing with water, excellent lubricating properties in Extreme Pressure (EP) conditions, anti-wear (AW), high biodegradability and excellent pumpability even at low temperatures (up to -40ºC). It can be applied manually or by means of low and high pressure automatic lubrication systems, in a wide range of temperatures.
- Lost lubrication in agricultural machinery and public works (MOP).
- Gardening equipment and forest machinery.
- Greasing of braided steel cables and drag chains in port machinery.
- Wastewater treatment plants (EDAR).
- Gates and spindle valves in shipyards, reservoirs, dams and hydroelectric power plants.
- General lubrication of machinery that operates in areas with possible risk of aquifer contamination, environmentally protected areas, leisure areas,…