GEOFLUX BIO It is a new generation of antifreeze heat transfer agent for geothermal energy of vegetable origin, biodegradable and totally free of glycols. They incorporate a pack of additives to prevent corrosion, anti-sedimentants and agents to prevent the formation of bubbles.
Heat transfer agent – Antifreeze for geothermal energy of vegetable origin indicated in installations that do not admit toxicity of glycols.
- Non-toxic. Zero ecotoxicity. Guaranteeing that a possible leak will not contaminate aquifers, wells or groundwater.
- Price stability since it is not an oil derivative.
- Non-corrosive to both chemical and galvanic wear.
- Protection against microorganisms and especially “legionella”.
- Deposit removal.
- Minimization of the amount of environmental oxygen.
- Minimization of bubble formation.