GEOFLUX EG consists of a range of antifreezes ideal for geothermal installations with frost protection from -50ºC to -5ºC. They are formulated based on ethylene glycol, eliminating amines and phosphates from their formulation.
Heat transfer antifreeze for geothermal energy formulated with ethylene glycol, and which incorporate a pack of anti-corrosion additives.
Currently, the range consists of,
- GEOFLUX EG: concentrated product
- GEOFLUX EG-15: diluted product with frost protection up to -15ºC
- Great thermal stability.
- Not corrosive to chemical wear such as galvanic.
- Protection against microorganisms, especially «Legionella».
- Deposit formation inhibitor.
- Minimization of bubble formation.