ANTI-SEIZE GREASE WITH HIGH MICRONIZED COPPER LOAD
QUIMAGRAS COPPER is an extreme pressure lubricating grease formulated with solid additives and a high micronized copper content, specially selected to withstand extreme temperatures and working conditions. It is free of lead and toxic heavy metals.
- Especially recommended for hydraulic drilling hammers and in general for drilling machinery, as well as in terminal threads of drilling equipment.
- Facilitates assembly/disassembly of terminal threads in drill holes.
- Conductive grease used in electrical connections and lines.
- Excellent behavior at very high temperatures by forming a metallic film. Repels water, preventing seizing due to oxidation.
- Excellent thermal and electrical conductivity. Available in NLGI 1 consistencies.
- Service temperature from -20ºC to +370ºC (-4ºF to + 698ºF) High performance, great covering power.
- Resistant to alkaline solutions, saline environments, water vapor…
- Excellent ability to withstand extreme loads and high torques.
- Excellent pumpability, even at low temperatures. It keeps the lubrication circuits clean, avoiding the formation of deposits, guaranteeing optimal pressure and flow at all times.